diapers.com discounts
use code:SNYD9159
New Customers Only. Restrictions apply.
baby items
diapers.combuy baby items at diapers.com

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Trader Joe's


So, I didn't fully finish the post on Delivery Day of my last Peapod order. I'd looked at the invoice online, before my delivery arrived and discovered almost all of the meat and some of the veggies were out of stock. As disappointing as that was, even more disappointing was the fact that they were 2 1/2 hours late without a call to let me know!

So I've taken a little break from Peapod and have enjoyed a few good deals at my local Key Foods and Met Foods and a mega trip (at least fully stocking my teeny tiny freezer and fridge) to Trader Joe's. Maybe I'll venture into the world of Peapod shopping in the near future, but I am guessing they'll be out of stock of a variety of products due to the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment