diapers.com discounts
use code:SNYD9159
New Customers Only. Restrictions apply.
baby items
diapers.combuy baby items at diapers.com

Friday, October 28, 2011

Peapod Delivery Day


Enjoying a Homemade Chai Latte while my daughter naps
and I wait for Peapod


Well it's delivery day and we're excited around here!

I've checked my invoice on the Peapod site (viewable around 2 hours before delivery), and it's one of those weeks where the Out of Stock items are somewhat disappointing!

Out of Stock Items:
Fiber One 100% Whole Wheat Bread (neither loaf is coming)
Friendship Cottage Cheese
Nature's Promise Chicken Sausage (both packs out of stock)
Shady Brook Farms Ground Turkey

There were no substitutions made....so I'll have to reevaluate my meal plan for the week. Fortunately, I have some extra meat and chili in the freezer (meal plan will be posted on Monday), so I shouldn't have to go running to the grocery store in the next week (except maybe for bread)!

No comments:

Post a Comment